Monday, October 4, 2010

October Hot Buys (:

And finally, the October Hot Buys are here! :D
I have to admit they are really gorgeous and fashionable and they totally match with the fall/autumn colours.
I'll definately buy some of them :D
I totally fell in love with the Pretty In Pink dress, the Bisou Wool Sweater and the Rio Wooden Heels (:
In the following lines, I'll tell you when they come out.



Splendid Hot Buys Skull
→ In shop 5 October
Rio
♀ Hot Buys Lace Top → In shop 7 October
Bisou Hot Buys Leather Bag
→ In shop 9 October
Pretty In Pink Hot Buys Puff Dress
→ In shop 14 October
Bisou Hot Buys Wool Sweater
→ In shop 16 October
Rio
♀ Wooden Heels → In shop 18 October
Folk Hot Buys Wool Top
→ In shop 19 October
Voile Hot Buys Faux Fur
→ In shop 21 October
Fudge
♀ Hot Buys Purple Skirt → In shop 24 October
Pretty In Pink
→ In shop 28 October

♥ Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment