Friday, August 27, 2010

Diane.Stardoll: New Stardoll Staff Member

So, there's a new Stardoll Staff addition: Diane.Stardoll
Like she says in her presentation, she's the head of user views, the person to ask if you have any suggestions or problems.
Like I said, she is a new Stardoll Staff addition, so you can add her and make suggestions in her Guestbook before she becomes as popular as Callie.Stardoll.


♥ Lu




"Hi there!

My name's Diane and I'm a
recent addition to the star blog! I help Callie (Callie.Stardoll), Izzie
(Isobel.Stardoll - don't call her that, she might see to me about it) and Vicky
(Vicky.Stardoll) with news articles, competitions, etc, etc.

I am
our Head of User Views so I am the person to ask if you have any
problems, queries or suggestions!
I will pass on all of your comments,
good or bad, so make them valuable!

However, please note that we
get hundreds of suggestions every day, so please do not expect your idea to take
place immediately.

Don't forget, you can add me, and I will be
happy to talk to you online (if I'm not busy, like I usually am)

See you around!

Diane"


(Text taken from Diane.Stardoll's presentation)

No comments:

Post a Comment