Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New sign on Stardoll: a blue diamond

Ok, so now there's a new sign on Stardoll: a diamond.
I mean, all the Superstars have the golden star on their names.
And all the Stardoll Royalty members have a diamond (:
Many people doesn't know where does this diamond come from, but I've been researching the people with the diamond on their names and I've seen that all of them have a membership on the Stardoll Royalty.
Look at this girl (I found her because she's the third ruling the Catwalk)



She has the diamond on her name plus the Stardoll Royalty sign and when we scroll down to the end of her page, where the clubs are...




Well, so...
The Blue Diamond Mystery is solved! ;D

♥ Lu

2 comments:

  1. i have a diamond next to my name and im not stardoll royalty- i dont even know what that is... or how the diamond got there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (: that's me 2cute4u16, have a different color hair now

    ReplyDelete