Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm leaving Blogger.

Yes, I know, I said I would come back when my Summer holidays started, but the thing is that now I don't want to waste the beautiful Summer being on the computer 24/7.
Last Summer I had serious problems with Stardoll.
I got addicted, the holidays finished & I realised I did nothing but being on the computer all day. I would stay up late to update the blog & my bunch of Stardoll accounts (I deleted most of them because they were useless) & I would wake up very lat
e in the afternoon & feeling very stressed. I haven't told anyone about this problem I had, not even my mom knows about it.
I've been thinking about that & I've made a decission: I don't want that to happen never again.

It's not only the Summer, it's next school year too. On Sunday,
I'm turning 14 & in September I'm going into grade 9.
I want to be concentrated, I want to have confidence when I have an exam on the table, because I am smart, I know it, but it always seems like I haven't studied enough because I've spent the time I should have been taking a review of the subject on Stardoll.
Things get hard & I will barely have time for Stardoll.

So I want to spend this Summer with my friends, with my family, drawing, learning how to make graphics & presentations, finishing my unfinished boo
k, getting to know the Lovatics & the Little Monsters on Twitter, resting, going out, visiting new places, going for walks with my grandparents, helping at home, watching movies, listening to music...
I want to ENJOY MY LIFE.

It's been a beautiful experience here, with you, my dear followers, readers & friends.

To be honest, when I opened this blog ALMOST A YEAR AGO, I wasn't expecting it to be a big a project. I even thought it was going to fail.
I love writing, I've always done & it was a little project I started mostly to write & feel happy with myself.
But then I found my very beloved best friend Maria (my first Sta
rdoll best friend), who helped me to promote the blog & make it known through her club (Miss-Cute-101, our first Sponsor ever). So I offered her to be a writer here. She would write about CoverGirls & Songs Of The Week.
Then, my other very beloved best friend, Kiara, wanted to be our Fashion Critic.

The number of followers kept growing slowly & we had more visits each day.

But the school year started & it was getting harder & harder for me to find a moment & write in the blog.

Some of my friends even offered me a job as writer in their blogs, but I had to deny it.
How could I write in another blogs if I hardly had time for mine? S:
Also, I have been thinking a lot about my future recently. Like: where will I be in a couple of years, when I finish High School? Will I really go to University?
Yes, I've been thinking about my life plans...
And Stardoll isn't on them.

I think I've already said enough.


I want something to be VERY CLEAR.

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, I will post something when I think it's very interesting or when I feel like I need to post it. & maybe, if I feel like doing it, I will start another little blog where I would post the freebies & the new shops. Just that stuff, the stuff I like the most.
But one thing is sure, if Kiara & Maria want to keep working
on the blog, it will be in business until they don't want to write anymore. I will change the blog's layout too, according to the seasons & the celebrations (:


It's been a pleasure (':

Love you all, always yours:

- Lucía, most known as DivaStarLucy ♥


2 comments:

  1. Lucy :*( I can't even think of words to say. I should have know this would happen :( Now that I am entering 8th Grade it will be harder to post which me so sad :( I get you lucy you will always be in my heart ♥♥♥ Besties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I...i...i... Don't what to say :S What can the blog do without YOU? I know that is Hard for you ... and i understand... i don't wanna bother you with saying : Noooo Don't leave e.t.c. .. You know excaclty what you have to do , and i agree with you ! But in Our Blog YOU will be the only owner FOREVER , and the blog must'n stop working! look , we have 42 Followers ... mabey is not a crazy number , but is enough for our blog ! If Maria thinks that she could not write on stardoll , i can handle the blog for some time ... at least some months :) i promise i will alawys suport the Blog !! i Love you Lu ♥

    ReplyDelete