Sunday, June 12, 2011

Make-up tip ♥

Hello readers ! how are you ? ♥ i'm here to Post tha new Weekly Make-up tip as every Sunday ♥.♥ ! Aww , i love to see the blog as fresh as Now ♥ ;D I have Great News and .. bad :S ... ! The bad news is , that i'm going on a Camp , for 17 Days so i won't be able to write for now ( 17 on June - 4 Of July ) But when i'm coming back , i'll be as active as i can ♥♥ The Great news are that i started making make-up Tips Video on You tube ;D My channel : KiaraStardoll ♥ and i'm really happy ♥ So this week's make up tip is :

Made by Me (Edit Sound Text e.t.c ) , & make-up by Cutepuppy101. !!


thank you , ♥ Have a great Week , Love & Kisses , xxx , Kiaraaa ♥

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with camp :(....I will miss someone else post with me :*(...luv maria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sweety , Mariaa ♥♥♥ I'm really sorry that i won't be here , but i'll do my Best and i'm sure that you'll do a great Job ♥♥ Love yaaa , Kiaraaa

    ReplyDelete