Thursday, October 6, 2011

A copy-cat on stardoll.

There is this stardoll member- kisskiss201.
She had said a lot of mean things to members in my club, and even made a mean scenery. So we decided to kick her out. THEN she made a new account so she could yell at me, and now she crossed the line!


SHE COPIED MY PRESENTATION! THAT I HAD WORKED SO HARD ON TO MAKE IT ORIGINAL!!


Take a look-

Mine-















Her's-








And thats not all- with all of her accounts, she copied my presentation, EVEN MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS WITH EXACT DATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all of her presentations, she says " 100% By me, dont copy, ask me."


Yeah, ask? Just like you "asked " me right Ce??


Rrrrrr, i hate people like her! She is plain rude!


Her main accounts- kisskiss201   , siennaCE


If you can, please talk to her for me....Im not a good fighter:(




Thanks xoxo, jakelle (dont copy, you can see how mean it is:(     )

4 comments:

  1. Some people are so lazy they cant even create there own presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... Instead they steal others, saying it's there's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A girl did the same with my presentation, but I told her to add credit & she answered politely & added the credit. We even became friends d: But I hate copiers .______.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, this girl said she made it, even when i icely asked her to change it. It remains as copyright kisskiss201. made all by me... Uggggg!

    ReplyDelete