Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thank you !

Let's go a little back , when the blog had 8 followers and i first joinded ( unfortunately i don't have a Picture of our first GB comment with Lucia but i remember what it was saying : Hello , Please can you sell me the HB hat you are wearing ? I will pay a lot !! Thank you ! ) Imagine... ;P

Lucia was so sweet ! She made this just for me :) ^^
 
Stardoll Is hitting 80000000 Members and ME , THE EXPERT ;P (kidding) wrote combination WRONG ;P oupss ♥ Sorry !
Yeii ;) free items from Greece ! about 10 months ago ;P xD it's like AGES agooo !^^

 National Covergirl excites every one when it just comes out ^^


 21 Followers :DDDD ♥ Imagine , when i came , we were like 8 ;P Now we are like 60 !!! Thank you EVERYONE !!! ^^^

Yeahhhhhh !! ME FISRT NATIONAL COVERGIRL OF 2011 !! :)))) ♥♥♥♥


 Fake Trader !! Wonder55 !! She stole me , y Favourite LE !! :(

 My account is Deleted !!! :( :( :( Crying Crying Cryingg !!! :(


 AMAZING SUPPORT Of all of you girls !!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Then my friend Maria ( Star-in-the-roo ) gaved me her account Marija-k-6 ...


And then we are coming to today's world with !!


These days i was a little rude to my Best friends... they know :) And i want to say A BIIIIIIIIIG sorry !! And a BIIIIIIIIG thank you ♥♥♥ :') I love you guys !! ♥♥

Kiara|marija-k-6

1 comment: