Monday, November 1, 2010

I feel upset, angry and sad right now ):

I don't know if it's possible to feel that bunch of emotions at the same time, but I'm feeling like that now.
It's because this person who copies me in almost everything I do in my blogs, clubs, how I sign my entries (♥ Lu), retouching photos and maybe something else that I can't remember or that I don't know yet.
You know that a few days ago I made a Monster High blog.
Well, this person has copied almost EVERYTHING in my blog.
Yes, I told that person that I didn't care if she opened a blog about Monster High, but that didn't include COPYING my blog.
And all these things without giving a miserable credit to me or my blog.
Even the blog's name is almost identical to mine's!
And for being kind with people, this is what happens to me.
And the worst thing is that I keep falling in the same trap.
Well, now it's late and I'm tired.
See you tomorrow Stardollians!
Posting this is just a way of venting myself, sorry that you (people who don't copy me) have to read it, but I seriously need to write it.


♥ Lu

PS.: Don't ask for this person, I'll only tell you who she/he is if I REALLY trust you.

3 comments:

  1. what kind of person would do this.Im always here for u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not nesesary to tell me who is this person but if you trust me you can tell me who is this person..... if you dont know i can understand you.... its ok then.....
    hope every thing will be ok;)!

    ty. kiar0uzzz <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwh thank you so much girls!
    It's so nice to know I have such a great friends as you two ♥ (:

    ReplyDelete