Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Sunny Bunny is out :D

Oh My God...
Seriously, this store is so perfect! :3

I just love it! And most of all, the wigs :3

I bought two of them, the reasons I bought them are:

1. Because I love them ♥ (;

2. Because someday, they will become RARE items and maybe I can sell them for a lot of Stardollars :D



Other thing: I found out what does the word "Kloz" (from the name of the new store 'Sunny Bunny Kloz') means (:

You just have to read the Stardoll message below

Yep, it comes from 'Kloset' which is the same as Closet.
Well, you can find the clothes shop in the Starplaza Fashion section and the accesories in the Beauty section.

Almost everything is for non-ss in the new accesories floor and except from the shoes and the socks and tights in the clothes floor, everything is for Superstars there.


♥ Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment