Wednesday, December 15, 2010

12 Days Of Dresses

So, I logged into Stardoll and...
Ta-da! ♪ ♫
I had this message in my inbox


The first thing I thought:
"Well, this might be something like LE's First Season".
Then, I clicked on the message, it redirected me to Starplaza and I saw the first dress.

"Mmkay, let's see the label (just in case it's a RARE or something...)"
Nope, not a RARE, not a "Inspired by", not a Special Edition, not a Limited Edition...
A simple Stardoll Dress, which costs 25 Stardollars...

Recap:
Stardoll fills Superstar girls' heads with tons of shit in that message, so they waste their money and have to buy more Stardollars.

You're so smart, Stardoll Staff, but not for this 13-year-old girl called Lucía ¬¬. (LOL xD)

I'm not saying that all the dresses in this improved collection are gonna be ugly or that it's not worth buying them.
Each person has its own opinion of things, and I'm giving mine.


Always yours x ♥ Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment