Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Miss Stardoll World 2010: Perilice2


So, after some months with our hearts full of hopes and illusions to be Miss Stardoll World 2010 or just be the finalist of your country, the winner is announced!
To be honest, I knew I wasn't going to be even in the semi-finals, but I was so nervous to know who in that 80 million people in Stardoll would be the most fashionable, the best suite decorator... Miss Stardoll World 2010 (:

Can't wait for next year! :3


Well, I think this girl really deserves it.

She has been on Stardoll for 3 years and her dollie looks so gorgeous (:

Below you have a bit of her presentation, where she talks about her.

Don't forget to visit her by clicking
HERE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone my name is Ayşegül and I live in Turkey(Izmir).I was born in İstanbul/Turkey..I have dark green eyes,my fair hair long and straight. I have very light skin..I am vegetarian and I like all animals.I have a lot of pets;one little maltase terrier puppy,one parrot,two duck,one rooster and chicken,two parakeet and two sequirrel.I love fashion very much and my best brands are Prada,Gucci,Chanel and DKNY; Fashionista!Hmm..My favorite colors are blue and grey.I have lot of clothes in this colors.I love reading books especially vampire series...

I love ;talking with my BFFs,telewiew,shopping,playing with mypets,drawing,pictures,stardoll...

T H A N K S for VO T E S

TÜRKİYE


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dollies, always remember this is something that we'll ever forget about.
We've assisted to one of the most important events on Stardoll'
s history: the first Miss Stardoll World Ever, Miss Stardoll World 2010.
We've been feeling the illusion worldwide and we've been the first girls and boys living the Stardoll experience in pure with Miss Stardoll World.
Within two or three years, we'll feel like all this people, whose "Joined In" dates are from 2007, are feeling now.
We're living unique events that the new members who will come to our Stardoll world would have liked to live (:
That's my thought (:

Don't you feel a bit sad now that everything has finished?
See you next year, Miss Stardoll World... (':

Always yours x ♥ Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment