Saturday, December 18, 2010

Get The Look: Ashley Tisdale

The other day I was thinking about something that the blog needs and I decided:
"We have to help girls to get their favourite celebrities' looks on Stardoll"
So, I made a new account (GetTheLook) and I decided to use it to buy clothes and change its appearence to make it look like celebs.
So, our first 'Get The Look' is Ashley Tisdale.
She's one of my favourite celebs and her style is wonderful! (:
Here's the photo that inspired me:


Ashley Tisdale on Kinect's premiere
A nice look and easy to copy (:
And here's my creation:

It's an easy and cheap look made specially for non-ss (:

Items Used:
· Stardoll
Boyfriend Jacket - 4 Stardollars
· Bisou White Basic Top - 5 Stardollars (if your account is new maybe you already own it for free)
· Bisou Stretch Jeans - 5 Stardollars (same as in the Bisou Top above)
· Rio
Strappy Platforms - 5 Stardollars
TOTAL PRICE: 19 Stardollars
* You can buy an item per day with your Play&Earn *
You can also add a necklace to your outfit (:

What do you think?








Always yours x ♥ Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment