Tuesday, April 26, 2011

May HotBuys ♥

Hello Stardolls , I'm really happy 'cause Lu is back ♥♥ Yeiii♥ 
Anyway , May HotBuys 2011 are realised ... I don't really know how to putr the motion picture with the dates , but i think i will find the way ♥ But before i found the way , i put the picture as it is !I think that they are really nice , And they are simmilar to New LE season ♥ 9/10 to stardoll for the Hotbuys ♥♥


 Dates:
HairDecorative from Splendid Shop -> 3 may 
SwimSuite from Rio chicas hop -> 6 may 
Summer Short from Fudge shop -> 9 may 
Ruffled Dress From Pretty in Pink shop -> 12 may 
Skirt from bisou shop -> 15 may 
Shoes from Rio chicas shop -> 16 may
Blow shirt from evil Panda shop -> 20 may
Bag from Rio chicas shop -> 24 may 
Dress from Evil Panda shop -> 27 may
Top from rio Chicas shop ->31 may 

That's all For now , Kisses , Kiara ♥♥

1 comment:

  1. I love them! :D
    These are the first Hot Buys of this year that I like (:
    I will buy most of them.

    ReplyDelete