Monday, April 25, 2011

Stardoll Fashion Spin

I guess you all may have heard about Stardoll's Fashion Spin: the first Stardoll App for iPhone & iPod Touch.
If not, click HERE to go to the SFS official campaign page.


A long time ago, when the Stardoll Staff wasn't even advertising it, it appeared on my iTunes Download Suggestions, so I decided to download it.
I thought it would be something that you could use to style your MeDoll, shop on Starplaza and all those things you do on the computer, but in a portable edition.
But when I opened it, I found a shitty app that only served to style a horrible MeDoll with really few hairstyles, eyes & mouths and with lots of horrible clothes that don't even match.
I was very disappointed, because I thought it would be something better.
Now they have launched the Version 2.0, that is almost the same as the first one but with the extra option that, connecting to your Stardoll account, you can get free & "exclusive" clothes sent to your suite by completing the different levels (that are always the same...).
And Stardoll keeps advertising it, but now in all the doll's Suites, with the place where they are in the ranking, just below the "My Clubs" section:

You can recognise the SFS stuff because it comes in bags like this & the label has got the same logo:


My evaluation of the App: 4/10 Epic Fail.
And thank God it's for free, because if I had wasted my money on this, seriously, I would have been furious.

What do you think about SFS? Have you downloaded it? If not, are you planning to?


♥ Lu

1 comment:

  1. It is major boring, I just use it for the free items. I sit there watching TV just flicking my thumb across the Iphone screen not even looking until I catch a white notification pop up out of the corner of my eye.

    Never played a worse game, but I want the shoes at level 9. Level 6 so far!

    ReplyDelete