Monday, April 25, 2011

Pretty Ballerinas = Pretty In Pink?

Hello Stardollians! :D
I'm here to write for a week or so, because right now I'm on my Easter holidays!
Looking through some of my fashion magazines I found something that really caught my attention: The Pretty Ballerinas real brand.
You'll understand right now, just look at this picture:


Doesn't the type of letter remind you of something?
Yes! It's the same as our Stardoll brand Pretty In Pink.


Perhaps Pretty In Pink has been inspired by the real brand Pretty Ballerinas?
Well, it could be, because most of the items that Stardoll releases are inspired by real brands.
What do you think about this?
If you have seen any other piece of clothing/brand that is similar to a Stardoll item, we'll be very interested on knowing about it! :D
Leave us a comment (:


♥ Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment