Friday, July 1, 2011

About the free Hellcats cheerleader uniform.


There have been lots of problems with it &, according to the new Stardoll One-Stop Rules, only Brazilian girls can contact Stardoll to solve this problems, because Stardoll doesn't feel responsible of all the dangers & problems that a proxy can cause to the members from other countries.
Well, the thing is that some Brazilian girls have contacted the Stardoll Staff about this & they answered that only the girls BETWEEN AGES 12-22 CAN GET IT.
Some girls between those ages (including me) can't get it aswell /:
People are saying this could be related to that poll we had in the Spotlight page before the Hellcats club was opened.
That poll asked: What's your real age?

The possible answers were: Older than my Stardoll age, same as my Stardoll & younger than my Stardoll age.

I took part in that poll with my main account (DivaStarLucy, the Royalty one) to get some Starcoins (you know you get Starcoins when you take part in polls) & I answered without thinking: "Younger than my Stardoll age", when my Stardoll age is the same as my real age & now I can't access the contest nor get the cheerleader uniform.

Good move Stardoll, good move...
But I won't let you win again ¬¬.


Lucía.

[Source:
Browse In Stardoll. Special thanks to Celita0172 for being such a good source of Stardoll information (:]

No comments:

Post a Comment