Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Disappointed by Stardoll... Again.

Hey guys!
And once again, with no surprise, Stardoll has disappointed me.

I was doing the things I usually do to get my daily Starcoins & I arrived to the "Host A Party" task.

So, yeah, I went to the Parties room to create a stupid & pointless party & earn my 4 Starcoins & I found this:

My reaction should have been:

"Oh my God, how wonderful! All the party rooms are back! And they cost 5 Stardollars! I am gonna waste them so other people can enjoy my party while I am not even joining it".

But no, I'm not like that, so my reaction was:

"OH MY GOSH, WHAT THE HECK???? I HAVE GOT TO WASTE MY VERY VALUABLE 5 STARDOLLARS TO CREATE A STUPID PARTY WHERE I WILL ONLY EARN 4 STARCOINS??? OH MY GOSH THESE MOTHERFUC..."

& I started swearing like if I was crazy.

Seriously. I'm not a BILLIONAIRE, Stardoll Staff, & I don't have a bunch of money to waste in virtual money to host stupid parties.




Changing subjects.

Have you noticed that all the stuff on Starplaza is getting more expensive each day?



Oh my God seriously? Do you guys seriously want me to pay 13 STARDOLLARS for just some grey sandals which, in the old days, could have costed me only 4 Stardollars?

OH PLEASE, THIS IS RIDICULOUS. If this doesn't stop soon, I will stop paying real money.

It's pointless. I have already a bunch of Starpoints, make-up & very BEAUTIFUL, OLD & CHEAP Hot Buys. I don't need more. And I don't even need to be Royalty. I don't even know what's the difference between being a Non-SS & being a Royalty. All they have given me is an ugly dress for Christmas & three Royalty-exclusive contests with ugly giveaways (except from the pink Dorée haircolor).


This is going out of your hands, Stardoll. All you have is ambition. And I'm not gonna let you steal my money so you can be richer & richer each day while I sit here, in front of the computer, watching how all you do is put ugly & expensive clothes on Starplaza.


That's my opinion. And I think most of the Stardollians agree with me. Especially the Non-SS girls.




-Lucía.

2 comments:

  1. Stardoll is getting dispointing... I am so glad we can use proxy to get decent clothes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly. The clothes we get for free are sometimes much better than the ones which are in Starplaza ._.

    ReplyDelete