Sunday, July 3, 2011

Something to say ...

A little replay from Maria & Me , to Lucia's Leaving blogger post :


Maria : Lucy :*( I can't even think of words to say. I should have know this would happen :( Now that I am entering 8th Grade it will be harder to post which me so sad :( I get you lucy you will always be in my heart ♥♥♥ Besties :) 


Kiara : I...i...i... Don't know what to say :S What can the blog do without YOU? I know that is Hard for you ... and i understand... i don't wanna bother you with saying : Noooo Don't leave e.t.c. .. You know excaclty what you have to do , and i agree with you ! But in Our Blog YOU will be the only owner FOREVER , and the blog must'n stop working! look , we have 42 Followers ... mabey is not a crazy number , but is enough for our blog ! If Maria thinks that she could not write on stardoll , i can handle the blog for some time ... at least some months :) i promise i will alawys suport the Blog !! i Love you Lu ♥ 




That's all ... Happy Birthday again Lu ♥♥ , We love you ! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your support, girls (:
    I am the one who can't find the words to express how thankful I am for having such awesome friends as you both.
    I love you so much ♥

    ReplyDelete