Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"JoannaBG" is taking over Stardoll.

I don't even know what to think about that person.
What "she" does is just insane. INHUMAN, I'd say.
She visits everyone, everyday, every second.
That's just NOT possible.
&& look at this:

Album winner for three weeks?
No, it's NOT true.
sayonararodri is the real winner this week.


Yep, that picture says "JoannaBG" is the winner, but she isn't.
When you click on her name|album, the real ranking will appear.
And the real ranking is THIS:


Like I said before, I don't know what to think.
At first I thought "she" was the next Stardoll famewhore, now I just think "she's"
something like a computer, a robot or maybe a hacker.
Plus I can't believe the Stardoll Staff would make a glitch like this every week.
But I'm so sicking tired of having arguments with people that actually defend what she does.
So that's all I will say, I will keep the other couple of thoughts I have to me, myself & the people who support them.


Lucía

2 comments:

  1. Ugh i hate her too.She could be a robot or a computer coz it's IMPOSSIBLE to vist every single person on stardoll every hour.she even made a fan club A FAN club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate her too while I was on one day her JoannaB account visted me in her pres it said I will hack everyone then her JoannaBG account visted me it's creepy she visted my Hannah2Designer account and my 1ChinaAnnMclain I get so paranoid

    ReplyDelete