Saturday, September 17, 2011

Leaving for a while !

 [leaving for a while :S ]

Well i know i've got some friends , but there is school (new one ) i have a lot of catch up ! i need to make new friends , and anyways , i will be leaving for a while , until i am ready to meet new Stardoll ppl :) But on the week ends i'll be checking the doll & everything  ! ♥ But not much playing...:S
Special Paragraph :
Lucia , you are the best thing that could ever happen to me ! I you were always there for me , but i feel not so importen to you anymore.. i don't know if it's true or not , i have to do a brake ! see you my bestie !
Maria , Thank's for helping on everything ! See you soon :)
Jakelle , i know that we don't know long time but you seem very nice ! Hope you'll have  agreat time here !
Thanks to ALL my readers !


I don't know if i'll stop writing !I don't what to stop ! I'll find intresting things to do ! :)

I love you guys ♥



1 comment:

  1. No problem, take your time.
    && I don't know how can you say you're not important to me anymore /:
    I love you Kiara♥ (:

    ReplyDelete