Friday, September 9, 2011

Stardoll Facebook App Gifts :D

So, if you play Stardoll through the Facebook app, you might have noticed about the new & exclusive "Gifts" tab.
It's a feature only available on Facebook & you can send free gifts to your friends (old RARES & very very good clothing) & receive gifts from your friends aswell.
And, as you can see, there's the DKNY HEART PRINT SCARF.
Oh yes.
My friend Chloe sent one to me, I could never be more thankf
ul ^^. ♥
You should notice that most of this gifts change everyday, so you must hurry if you want to sell any of them to your friends or maybe ask for them.
I love this kind of privileges Stardoll gives us once in a while. It makes me stop complaining about all the overpriced clothing in Starplaza :L


CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE FACEBOOK STARDOLL APP


Lucía

No comments:

Post a Comment