Friday, September 17, 2010

I made an outfit with the horrible Fudge 60's Dress



I think it looks nicer now, doesn't it?

Well, anyways if you want to get the look:
· Get a belt which matches with the dress' colour
The one I'm wearing, with red and white stripes plus a bow is from Pretty In Pink.

· Wear some jeans or tights under it.
I tried with tights, but they didn't look really well.
I got the jeans I'm wearing when I registered myself into Stardoll but you can get some of them at Killah (if you're Superstar) or Basics (if you're not Superstar).
Make sure the colour you choose matches with the dress and accesories!

· Finally, get some shoes which match with the colurs you've chosen.
I chose some red-blood shoes from Bisou but you can get the same shoes at Fallen Angel in case they're not available at Bisou

All the items I used are for non-ss, so you can make the outfit even if you're not Superstar (:
Tell me what do you think about the outfit in the poll below (:





♥ Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment