Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Saturdays new contest: The gift doesn't come to our suites ):



On the photo above, we can see the new contest page and it says:
"Everyone who enters gets a special fashion forward gift from Una!"

I entered, and I didn't get the gift.
Seriously, what's happening to Stardoll?
Before the makeover, if they promised a gift on a contest, the gift was on your suite inmediately
after entering the contest.

Now, soemtimes you have to wait a few days and maybe it will never come to your suite.

Well, hope Stardoll fixes it.
Like always, I will keep you updated (:


♥ Lu

1 comment:

  1. Hey, the gift is a mini skirt. I entered the competition yesterday and didn't get the gift. And today I decided to try it other way: I changed the "view" with "finish" and it appeared in my suite!

    ReplyDelete