Monday, May 30, 2011

Lucía wants to give you some news (:

Well dear readers & followers, I have good news :D
My school year is almost done, I'm preparing for final exams, it's almost Summer &...
I WILL BE BACK IN BUSINESS NEXT MONTH!
I will be here during ALL SUMMER to give you all the news, like always (:
And if I'm not too busy next year, I'll try my best to be here when I can.
Because writing is my passion & I really miss being on here.
Well, changing subjects, Kiara has been receiving some comments on her Guestbook about this blog.
She has been telling all the people that she is not the owner of the blog, that I am.
Well, I just wanted you (Maria & Kiara) to know that the blog is NOT MINE.
It's OURS.
Because you both are such an important part of it & it wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you ♥

All my love to our dear followers & readers, & my beautiful ladies Kiara & Maria ♥
See you very soon! :D
♥ Lu

3 comments:

  1. OmG , Luu ♥♥ That is such a Great New ♥♥ But you know , This blog i know that is Our , But people tell that I AM the owner , and i don't whant to take you all The part that you deserve ! I know that as a part of this blog i can call it "mine" but you deserve much more than i deserve because WIth out You Lucia , Nothing would be happend !! ♥.♥
    i Love you , You & Mariaa too ♥♥
    xoxo , Kiara ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy ;)... Greatest friend i could ever have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls!
    I love you both SO MUCH ♥

    ReplyDelete