Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Video Camera , and bad news :(

Hello Readers , I will Start with the bad news... I have to Leave the blog ! Why? Bacause i HATE stardoll , and i will delete/sell and forget my account ! i'm really sorry for everyone , but this is  FOREVER ! MY LAST POST ! :( This is a sad moment , but a new life for me ! Lucia , Maria and dear followers i'm really sorry for you ... Good luck to the Blog ! Bye bye :(

One last thing to say : Congratsoulations to the once who didn't beleve me , bacause i was Just Joking ;P of course i'm NOT leaving :)


Let's  go back to "work" :P
 finaly Video Camera IN OUr baeuty Parlor :D


Do you like it ?♥



Kisses , Kiara ♥




6 comments:

  1. GIRL!!!YOU GOT ME A HEART ATTACK!! dont do that again ok? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehheheheheheh , Kayyyy ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness. I thought you were for real, and I was like, Nooo, we just became friends!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahhahahahah ♥.♥ i got yaaa Girls ♥♥ ahahha :P Of course i'm not leaving ! ♥ is this possible for me to leave? Noooo ♥.♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. you scared me ..... i think i am going to faint

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahahahahahhahahah :P It's so Funny ♥.♥

    ReplyDelete