Monday, May 30, 2011

New Banner ♥♥

Hello Readers , Lucia & Maria , here is a little "replay" to Lu's Previous post :

OmG , Luu ♥♥ That is such a Great New ♥♥ But you know , This blog i know that is Our , But people tell that I AM the owner , and i don't whant to take you all The part that you deserve ! I know that as a part of this blog i can call it "mine" but you deserve much more than i deserve because WIth out You Lucia , Nothing would be happend !! ♥.♥
i Love you , You & Mariaa too ♥♥
xoxo , Kiara ♥ 



Anyway ... I made a New Summer Graphic/Banner for The blog :) ♥ If you don't like it , i won't be sad , so tell it to me if you don't ... but if you do like it , then ... :D :D :D ♥♥

Here is it ♥ I hope you like it ;) ♥




Do you whant me to change the colours ir something ? ;) ♥ 




Kisses , xoxoxooxoxoxoxo , ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ , Kiaaraa ♥.♥


4 comments:

  1. I ♥ it !!! Hugs and kisses ~ maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maria ♥.♥ ♥.♥ ♥.♥ ;D

    And the other readers ... DO you Like it too ? ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG IT'S GORGEOUS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehhehehe ;) Thank you luu ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete