Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Starcoins: EPIC FAIL

I can't stand this.
I just can't seriously.
Stardoll Staff are turning into selfish bitches that just want to make money.
Now Starcoins?
Please, don't make me laugh.
Do you know what's the worst thing?
THAT IF SUPERSTARS RUN OUT OF STARDOLLARS, WE'LL HAVE TO PURCHASE MORE WITH REAL MONEY.
We can't earn them slowly day by day anymore.
And what if I run out of Stardollars & I'm a Superstar?
Well, yeah...
I CAN'T BUY SUPERSTAR STUFF BECAUSE IT ONLY CAN BE BOUGHT WITH STARDOLLARS.
Seriously, I'm trying too hard not to swear in this post, because little girls can read this & it wouldn't be a good example for them...


Stardoll is getting me on my nerves lately.
Plus, have you seen the new Starplaza prices?
They're high as heck now.
I mean...
WHO WOULD PAY 70 STARCOINS FOR JUST SOME RIO SHOES???
Please, don't be so pathetic, heck.
I'm so angry with this.
But girls, we can make Stardoll change again.
We have always done it.
Create/join clubs against Starcoins, contact Stardoll & I'm sure we'll get them to change again.
Because Stardoll is turning into a bank, instead of being a place for girls to have fun & make friends.


♥ Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment