Friday, August 5, 2011

Exclusive Sea Of Stars nail polish by Polished (featuring a Royalty-exclusive nail polish).

Hi guys!
DivaStarLucy here (:
If you've been online lately, you might have noticed about the new overpromoted Stardoll graphic novel "Sea Of Stars".
I'm actually reading it & anything makes sense...
Plus I have to read it in English because the translation to Spanish is pathetic. Even I could make a better translation -.-"

Anyway, I'm here to talk about the new exclusive Sea Of Stars Polished collection.



My personal rating: 4/10. Horrible colour combinations. It's so extravagant. I think GaGa would love it, but not me.
The only one I like is that purple one which is the 4th on
the second shelf.

But, my dear Royalties, today is our lucky day.
Finally... FINALLY! Stardoll has given us something exclusive & nice for free.
Yes, they gave us that dress on Christmas, but it was awful aswell.
I like it. It's not my favourite fade of blue, but it's something (
:

What do you think?
We'd love to hear your opinions & thoughts!

Lucía

No comments:

Post a Comment