Thursday, August 25, 2011

Interview with....


Hello every one ! Kiara Here ! today you will se my interview With :

Check out her amazing graphics In her Blog
 

1.When did you started your firsts graphics?
 Well I'd been on stardoll for about 3 years and I loved Lipstick Magazine owned by Lizs. I really badly wished that I could make a magazine and become successful with it so I started graphics. I used Paint for a while but months later I downloaded Gimp. I practiced hard and even now I'm still progressing with my work.

2.Have you ever took a body or a dress of an other site?
 When I first started I did and a few months ago I did a tutorial on my graphics blog for shading and because it was for beginners yes I used one, but I like to draw my own poses. Taking things off of i-dressup doesn't make a graphic.
  
3.Have you saved you first graphic?
 Yes but I've never shown it to anyone haha! At the time I thought it was amazing, when I look back it definitely was a fail. I do not regret making it though, I like to look back at my old failure graphics to see how much I've learnt.

4.Tell us about your blog ?
 My blog is www.chloe-99sgraphicsgallery.blogspot.com and I have had it ever since March. The blog has 86 followers at the moment. I post all sorts on there, I post graphics I make for myself, tutorials and I have a segment where I advertise someone else's project and write a little about it. When I have the time I open requests so my followers can get a graphic made by me.

5.You use Photoshop? How long it takes to make one graphic?
 No I do not use Photoshop, I use Gimp. I really wish I had Photoshop and a tablet but I'm stuck with a mouse and the cheaper amateur program haha. Well it depends what kind of graphic I'm doing.. big blog banners can take up to 4 days, headshots can be done in about 45 mins and full body graphics can be completed at different times - it all depends on how complex the pose is.

6. Are you making banners & Graphics for other users ?
 Yes, I do make them for other people. Not all the time though because I do have quite a lot of requests at the moment. I just re-opened them but it probably won't be for long.

7. Have you ever been Cover Girl?
 In 2009 I came 4th place and on January 1st 2011 I won National Covergirl for Britain. I hope to win covergirl one day.. we'll have to wait and see I guess.

8. What is your biggest wish ?
 Hmm.. good question! I've had some come true. I wished of working at Underneath Stardoll and a few months ago M_Themis told me that I was hired. I dreamed of getting some sort of achievement and I got NCG, 2nd place catwalk and 4th place covergirl, and I badly wanted some RC item and the DKNY Skyscraper Dress. Last year I had Skyscraper and the RC Ashley Belt but unfortunately I was hacked and they were stolen. I recently bought the Skyscraper again though so that's good. One day I hope to become successful as a stardoll designer or magazine owner. It'd be the icing on the cake!



Check out her doll , her suite , her blog & don't forget To vote her ;) ☀☀☀☀



 
 ♥ Love , Kiara/marija-k-6

No comments:

Post a Comment