Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Feeling ... :3

I read Lucias post , and i started crying ! I remember when i first joined the blog , i was dressed with the HB puff dress ! Lucia introduced me like a princes ! So great memories ! To say the truth i had NO idea of blogging ! But i was the start ! So i remember that i was afraid and i didn't knew that we post that way xD At first i was making my Pictures Non-SS styles on Picnik ;P OmG ! The first day of writing here , My parents where watching Master Chef & they were ready to fell asleep! I was Sooo excited i couldn't sleep the night ! So many memories ! I can't even believe that I'm a part of this Journal! Maria & Lucia were the first true friends i made on Stardoll ! Thank you Lucia ! Thanks Maria ! Good luck Jakelle :) My Dollie Kiar0uzzz will be always On me ! I'll never forget you Girls ! 
I love you All :') 


Kiara

No comments:

Post a Comment