Sunday, August 7, 2011

Stardoll running out of ideas :L

Hello guys (:
Today I was looking through my closet to find some accesory I could add to my new outfit when I found this:
Now, all the Hot Buys Collectors might find this familiar.
Well, let's take a look at this:


Yep, exactly, Stardoll repeating an item.
It's not the first time it happens, so yeah, it's not big deal.
But, oh well, this time is kinda pathetic that they release a Hot Buy which they've already given for free.
Bravo, Stardoll, failing epicly once again.

What do you guys think of this? I'd love to read your opinions (:


Lucía

1 comment:

  1. & Yes , Lu is right ! i have the same bag ! Thanks to Lu! I haven't noticed it yet ! Do you think that when the Hb one will come out that in the brand there will be a Sign : Already have it ? Is really familiar to the last HB glitch with the 1 SD Folk tee ! At least we got a HB free =) :P

    ReplyDelete