Monday, August 22, 2011


Hello Everyone ! It’s me , Kiara ! And I’m here to announce you the
Mystery SPECIAL GUEST !! And tamatamatataaamm :

 She's A really friendly person who loves decorating her suite ! :) here are some Questions & answers about her :


1.How did you found stardoll ?
I have been searching for dress up dolls of the Olsen twins, becasue I have always been a huge fan of their style and then I found stardoll and decided to join.

2. When did you started making your suite like this ?
That was like two years ago. When I joined stardoll I just have been interested in the clothes and dress up my doll, but then I really loved to do outdoor rooms in my suite.
My first room was the magic forest, thats above my venice room. I've just started putting different plants and flowers together. I think it looks a bit overloaded though.

3. When you are decorating , you are taking ideas of somewhere ?
Yeah! I take my ideas from everywhere. Real life and pictures. For example in my parisienne cafe room, I have seen an impressive picture of a wonderful heaven with this pink shimmer and I couldn't resist to make a similar heaven in my room.

4. Have you ever been CoverGirl ?
Not yet, but I won best album about two years ago! It was my dream and I was so happy about it. And I have been 6 times National Covergirl of Austria.

5. How long it takes you to make an amazing suite !
About 3 days when I work everyday on it. but I constantly add details to my rooms. Before starting with a room it takes a lot of time to get an idea and arrange the whole room in my head and in sketches on paper.

6. Are you helping or giving ideas to other users ?
I would love to! :)

So , As you can read, she love The Oslen twins, and that explains Her username ! Also if you need any decorating ideas you can ask her ! like i did :) now check out some pictures of her suite and Album !



 
 Visit her Suite , add her and DON'T forget to Vote her CoverGirl She Deserve it !! 

 ♥ Love , Kiara

2 comments: