Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Feeling nostalgic...


I've been taking a look at the old posts...
So many good memories from my beginnings on Stardoll (:
My very first post as a
Blogger, when Maria & Kiara became writers, me becoming a Royalty, my first Christmas on Stardoll, watching the emotion of the first Miss Stardoll World contest, Kiara winning NCG of Greece in New Year, our first media partner, us three & the blog growing up together & building a strong friendship...
I've realized I will never b
e able to close or delete this blog.
I can't still believe that this
blog has become so big.
I can't even find the
words to explain what this blog & DivaStarLucy mean to me.
They're now a part of my life
& I think I will never be able to push them aside & leave them, even though I have got too many stress, exams & all that school shit.Our followers, our readers, our friends...
We love you so much, guys.
Thanks for everything (:

Lucía


PS: Sorry if I'm being way too sentimental, but I just needed to let it out d:


2 comments: