Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dove Go Fresh Club: We got the goal! :D


The goal for the Dove Go Fresh Club was 60.000 members and we made it! :D
When I saw all the Dove Go Fresh backpacks in my Suite, I thought: 'Yeah, we finally made it!'.
And I was like:

page graphics Pictures, Images and Photos

Haha, just needed to let it out :'D

All the members who have joined since the club opened should have all these gifts:


If you still want to join (even though you won't get the gifts), you'll have to use a U.S.A. manual proxy (learn more about manual proxies on our page, How To Use a Manual Proxy).
Then, search for Dove_Club.
You can still get the sport bag they give for free when you join.

If you need help, write in comments so I can make a new post better explained with all the steps to join the club.


♥ Lu

2 comments: