Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Won't be posting today ):

My plan was to post all the news when I came back from my after-school English class (that's right now), but I'm feeling bad and I don't feel like being on the computer ):
I'll resume the news of the day in this post and tomorrow I'll explain if I feel okay.

Today:

· New Burlesque campaigns in Italy and Greece. They're giving away the same free golden dress as they did with the UK campaign. You can get the dress again using manual proxies from Italy and Greece.
· Free Tangled dress by going to the official Tangled Facebook page, pressing on 'Like' and following the instructions there. You can get it using a UK manual proxy ONLY IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK.
· New changes in the MeDoll Editor/Beauty Parlor. You can go check them yourself.
· The movie 'Vampires Suck' (parody of Twilight) is coming out on DVD and there's a campaign coming aswell in Italy (the movie is called 'Mordimi' in Italian).

Like I said before, I'll make detailed posts about the news above tomorrow.

Thanks for reading, following and commenting (does that word exist? It sounds weird S:)
♥ Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment