Friday, January 7, 2011

Free Pretty In Pink Horse Riding T-Shirt and Horseshoe

REMEMBER:
· If you already own or have owned any of these items, you
won't get them for free now.


If you're from Germany, click HERE and enter the contest.
If not:
1. Go to a German proxy server like www.4proxy.de

2. In the proxy bar, put:
www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=879
3. Press enter or click on 'Browse!'

4. Log into Stardoll.

5. Delete the previous link from the proxy bar and paste this one:
www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=879

Finally, press enter, leave the proxy server and the gifts will be in two gift boxes in your Suite.



Always Yours x ♥ Lu

1 comment:

  1. Nothing happen.But thank you because other things that you wrote work to me. Continue writing.I was looking throug google and i saw that you can get 16 FREE DRESSES!! Many girls are looking how to do it.Can you look??? Visit me at stardoll.com.My name is swee_victorian. Vote me NCG
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete