Friday, January 7, 2011

Free Stuff By Hilary Duff Jumper Vest Tee

I'm so happy that they're giving this item for free, because I really like this Hilary Duff brand and I wish I could have all the collection (:

REMEMBER:
·If you already own or have owned this item, you won't get it for free now.

If you're from Finland, click HERE and enter the contest.

If not, you'll have to use a
manual proxy.

You can learn more about manual proxies
HERE.
The one that worked for me was:

Address:
84.234.75.223 Port: 80

Once you've set up the proxy, close your navigator and open it again.

Then, go to
www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=878
When you're there, log into Stardoll and save the Scenery for the contest.

Finally, set off the proxy and the gift will be in a gift box in your Suite.



Always Yours x ♥ Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment