Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mant__* Got Deleted??!

Yes, what you've read:
Mant__*, one of the most popular designers on Stardoll GOT DELETED.
I was going to her suite to buy some of her fabulous LE designs, I searched her name and I found this:




Then, I thought it was maybe an error, but when there's an only girl with such an unique username as Mant__*, this never happens.
Just then, I clicked on her icon and... TA-DA!



And here's the proof that it's Mant__*'s suite link:



Well, I'm sure that Manta will get her account back if she mails Stardoll.
But, do you remember that time when Manta left Stardoll because the Stardoll Staff sent her a message saying that if she kept copying the LE clothes, her account would get deleted?
Well, when she came back to Stardoll, she said she wouldn't make LE designs never again.
But it's the pride of a designer...
Once you've reached the top, you can't leave it all of a sudden.
So she kept designing LE.
And I think that's why Stardoll deleted her account.

Well, I'll try to investigate more and keep you updated.

Happy New Year x ♥ Lu

2 comments: