Saturday, January 1, 2011

The special Guest Time....

Hello Every oneツ Is time to tell you who is the Special guest!! Ready??......... Well Our special guest is ..... Emily_Star_Doll . Do you know her? She is the new Designer ( 3rd place in the designer List ) !! Well i talk to her and i asked her to do an Interveiw for the blog as: Emily_Star_Doll The new Designer!!


Kiara: 
Hello Emily ! How are you?

Emily:
Hello Kiara ! I'm fine:) How About You?

Kiara: 
Well I'm Good too ツHmm.... I saw that recently you get In the HOT designers... and you are at the 3rd place.... How you feel about that?

Emily:
Hmm, it's nice feeling! In fact when I got there I Could not believe it ! Anyway I am delighted to be there for many reasons! And also I'd like to stay there for long:)


Kiara:
I complitly Understand:) If i was in the designer list i will wish the same;) But.... Tell me , How did you get in the List?


Emily:
Well, in my opinion I believe that what helped the most is broadcasts other hand, and help all my friends from Stardoll. And I want to thank all those who helped then and continue to help me....


Kiara:
That's Great :) I'm sure that you spend a lot of StarDollars    but it was for a reason:) How did you got helped by you Friends and witch Friends helped you?


Emily:
Yes, most of them helped me to get the list of designers on Stardoll, by writing on their presentations my name for people buy my designs. As for who helped me to get there?, There are too many, But first of all, I want to say a huge thank you to my dear buddy and friend from the Stardoll, Athina(mizz_sweety) wich I think was that really helped me a lot to manage the each  have yet as a designer. But there were also many other friends who helped me with every possible assistance. These are: my cousin Emy, and many others like Alex, Sofia, Chiara, and many more. Anyway, I want to thank all of them individually for their assistance.


Kiara: 
That's really Kind of you:) Anyway... Did you get Inspired by some one?


Emily:
Well, yes of course I was inspired these designs somewhere. In fact I had a lot of stickers, magazines and many of those with animals which i  look and try to print at Star Design.   Sure now I try to  make my own designs but some are and stickers. And that's all!


Kiara:
Well you are very Clever :) it's Good that you Practice by "copying'' And then you can make you owns! Oh... I have one last question... Are you preapering  New Projects?           If yes.... Can you tell Us what it is?


Emily:
Hmm, yes I have some plans for new designs, but unfortunately reserve the right to keep it surprising and not reveal them yet! However you guarantee that you will do my best in order to suit members of Stardoll and to buy!

Kiara:
Wow.... i don't know if i will have the patient to wait... but i have to.... Well thank you Emily and i wish you A Happy New Year 2011 :) 


Emily:
No... Thank you very much for this interview. I am grateful and I promise that I will not disappoint you with my designs.




Now let's have a look at her AMAZING designs...




Press Here to Go to her Suite !




Many kisses Kiara

No comments:

Post a Comment