Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The New MeDoll Editor/Beauty Parlor (:


Welcome to the new Beauty Parlor (:
I just love it! :D
Stardoll's working a lot with the MeDoll Editor/Beauty Parlor lately, right?
They're trying to make Stardoll even more realistic.
That's great and a shit at the same time.
Great because some ugly things have turned beautiful now.
Shit because some beautiful things (like my old nose ¬¬.) have turned ugly now |:
Also, there are the following new Only-Superstar features:

·Eyes:
Pretty cool, I think, specially the ones which are winking.
I'd wear them, but the iris is too big for my taste /:



·Lips:
I don't like any of them, so no comment |:



·Faces:

Same as lips |:




What do you think about this?


Lots of new and realistic kisses ;D ♥ Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment