Monday, January 3, 2011

Manta ( Mant__* ) On stardoll again;)

Hello every one:) today i went on my MSN and look at her status :
Yes i manta .... Mant__*  << on stardoll   She got deleted but then she is again on stardoll


and look at her presentation :
Mant__*
I love you Rich♥Because of you I'm still here xD
 


So I deleted my acc for a while for some reasons..... Anyways I thought Stardoll would have deleted all of my friends but NO, they deleted 56 pages of 111... I think they deleted everyone who had me on their BFF list or something :/ Now, I will delete ALL OF MY FRIENDS. And then I'll add those people who I really want to contact.. 

ALL OF MY DKNYIS FOR SALE!!
prices:
(and it means that I get that many sds,like if the price is 1OOOsds,i get 1OOO but for the buyer its 11OOsds,cuz sd takes 1O%)
Ruffle skirt-1OOOsds
Scuba Dress-3OOOsds
Skyscraper Dress-3OOOsds
Knit tweed Sweater-1OOOsds
All over sequins tank-5OOsds
Cashmere dress-8OOsds
Sequins shirt-6OOsds
Falling Hearts dress-4OOOsds

If there is more than 1 person who wanna buy for that price, the one who bids more will buy it.
I wont go first.I have many references, i think there is some on my starblog (but there isnt all)
anyways I'm more than 1OO% safe so you can trust me (:


I'M NOT SELLING MY DESIGNS!


ⒸMant__*
You see? ^^ It says That she is NOT SELLING HER DESIGNS !! This means that Lucia was right.... I try to talk to her in Msn but she is NEVER answering me.... I' m sure she is too busy... Never mind.... Manta is not Selling her designs :(




Many Kisses , Kiara

No comments:

Post a Comment